Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Barcelona

Quick picture post here of some shots from my "panoramic" tour of Barcelona. A panoramic tour (I found out through experience) is one that involves mostly sightseeing from the seat of a bus. Minimized walking for passengers that are don't get around that easy can be a bonus. Even though I'm perfectly capable of walking long distances, I prefer this type of tour. I get a chance to see a lot of different places and get a snapshot of an entire area. This seems to work better for me as opposed to an in depth, detailed look at 2-3 tourist destinations in the city. Enjoy the pictures.

A city of 1.5 million people. Again...the weather!

That's my ship (I can see my house from here)!


Statue commemorating a local dance.

Drive-by of Olympic Stadium for 1992 games.

Famous Gaudi architecture.

More Gaudi.

A giant church tower looming in the distance.


Probably the coolest door gate I've ever seen.

Front of church.

No comments:

Post a Comment