Friday, March 30, 2012

Random picture post

Blair (saxophone) and I backstage. Why am I so
shiny? I have no idea.

Tony (trumpet) and I. Also backstage. Apparently
I couldn't find anyone to take a pic so these first 2
are of the "extended-arm-face-camera-backwards"
variety.

Majesty docked in Nassau. This view is from
the stern where the crew hang is (back deck).

Atlantis Hotel located across the port
of Nassau. I'm really looking forward to taking
a water taxi over there soon. I heard they
have high ceilings.

If I could figure out how to do a background
photo for this blog, this would be it. Also, if I could
photoshop Ben Affleck out and insert me, that would
be great. This is often my back deck pose (or at least how
I picture myself): staring at the ocean and trying
to figure some things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment