Friday, April 13, 2012

Key West never ceases to amaze

So, you'll never guess what I saw in Key West yesterday on my walk back to the ship. 
Chickens. Unabated. Fearless. Proud. Ridiculously Photogenic.

Key West. A place where you can book a charter fishing trip with strippers and where chickens
walk the streets without fear of repercussion.




Said goodbye to my friend Ryan Leander last night. He worked on Majesty for about 4 weeks in Youth Staff. He loves the ship life and made it his main goal to be extended a full contract. Well, it happened and I'm really happy for him. He's moving to another ship for a month. After a vacation he'll be assigned to a ship for a full 6 month contract. Here's Tony, Ryan and me in my cabin...the site of many a late night card game.

I'll miss ya, Stacks! Hope we can see each other again soon and play some more cards!





No comments:

Post a Comment