Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Picture Post - Lanzarote

I finally made the trek off the ship in Lanzarote. It's a small island just off the coast of West Africa. It's a long ride from the pier to the town(ish) area, so, I've hesitated getting off the ship until now. Wanted to make sure I at least saw some of the place before the crossing back to the Caribbean. My roommate Dustin and I got some coffee and listened to some music at a small cafe and then took a stroll around the canal. And, yes. I'm holding a miniature University of Michigan flip flop in my hand. It's part of a key chain gift from a good friend and another photo series that I'm doing and publishing on facebook called "Travels of the Michigan Flop."

Enjoy the pics!








We found a playground with black volcanic sand.

This piece of equipment doesn't seem entirely safe to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment